Full Face Roof Console – Grey
The Full Face Roof Console has been designed for today’s off-road explorer and adds value to your Cruiser by increasing functional storage capacity.
- Left – Full Face Compartment
- Middle – Full Face Compartment
- Right – Full Face Compartment
- Two Aluminium Support Tubes
- Two Roof Brackets
- Two Floating Joints
- Three Internal Noise Reduction Mats
Functional Modular Design
- The modular design is exchangeable, thus it allows you to configure a Roof Console suited to your specific needs, hobbies and or adventures!
Compact & Lightweight
- Our modular design transforms the original heavy roof console into a compact and lightweight accessory. In addition it does not affect the overall weight of the vehicle.
Robust & Durable
- The materials used make the product resistant to heat, abrasion and warping.
- So gone are the days of wearable high maintenance materials like upholstery, wood and stitching.
Factory Mounts only
- Install the console within minutes, using a star screwdriver and the factory mounts and fittings only.
The product’s strength and rigidity is provided by the aluminium tubes that run across the full length of the console, thus allowing for a weight capacity of 6.5 kilograms.
The Roof Console Full Face | Grey is a light weight product and weighs a mere 3.4 kilograms. Thus converting empty roof space into 12.5 litres of usable overhead storage for both the driver and passenger. In addition the roof console is hidden from plain view when looking from the outside of the vehicle. As a result making the console a safe and secure storage solution for your valuables.
IVXIVBUSHINDABA supports the ethos of “buying, sourcing and manufacturing locally” in an effort to stimulate the local economy and support small to medium size businesses.
If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to contact us directly at – https://ivxivbushindaba.com/contact-us/
Forged through Technology, Rooted in Tradition!