Split Face Roof Console – Beige
Our Split Face Roof Console – Beige has been designed for today’s off-road explorer and adds value to your Cruiser by increasing the functional overhead storage capacity.
- Left – Split Face Compartment
- Middle – Split Face Compartment
- Right – Split Face Compartment
- Square Aluminium Support Tubes x 2
- Roof Brackets x 2
- Floating Joints x 2
- Internal non-slip noise reduction mats
Functional Modular Design
- The modular design allows you to configure a Roof Console suited to your specific needs, hobbies and or adventures!
Compact & Lightweight
- Our modular design transforms the original heavy roof console into a compact and lightweight accessory that does not affect the overall weight of the vehicle.
Robust & Durable
- The materials used make the product resistant to heat, abrasion and warping.
- So gone are the days of wearable high maintenance materials like upholstery, wood and stitching.
Factory Mounts only
- Install the console within minutes, using a star screwdriver and the factory mounts and fittings only.
The product’s strength and rigidity is provided by the aluminium tubes that run across the full length of the console, thus allowing for a weight capacity of 6.5 kilograms.
The Split Face Roof Console – Beige is a lightweight product and weighs just over 3 kilograms. Thus, converting empty roof space into 12.5 litres of usable overhead storage for both the driver and passenger. In addition, the roof console is hidden from plain view when looking from the outside of the vehicle. As a result, making the console a safe and secure storage solution for your valuables.
IVXIVBUSHINDABA supports the ethos of “buying, sourcing and manufacturing locally” in an effort to stimulate the local economy and support small to medium size businesses.
If you have any questions or remarks, feel free to contact us directly at https://ivxivbushindaba.com/contact-us/
Forged through Technology, Rooted in Tradition!